- Financial Information
- Questions on other matters for other financial information
- Stock Information
Questions on other matters for other financial information
- QWhat is Yorozu’s management policy and vision for the future?
Please see here.
- QWhen does the fiscal year end?
The fiscal year ends on March 31 of every year. Earnings will be released each quarter of every year. Please refer to the IR Calendar for more information.
- QWhen do shares have to be held for shareholders to qualify to receive dividends?
Shares held on March 31, and September 30 qualify shareholders to receive dividends.
Payments for dividends take place around December for interim dividends and around July for year-end dividends.
- QWho is your Transfer Agent?
The Mitsubishi Trust and Banking Corporation is our Transfer Agent. For detailed information on our stocks such as stockholder address changes and payments for fractional shares,
click here. (The Mitsubishi Trust and Banking Corporation's Home Page.)
- QWhen was the Company established?
The Company was established in April 1948 as an auto repair business under the name Yorozu Automobile Industries, Ltd. in Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama. In April 1950, the Company changed its focus to the manufacture of automobile parts. In June 1990, Yorozu changed its corporate name to Yorozu Corporation.
- QWhen was Yorozu first listed on the OTC (over-the-counter) market?
Yorozu as listed on the Japan Security Dealers Association in November 1991.